Thursday, October 23, 2014

Romantic Naples Florida Wedding Photography, Love and Lace Photography

Please excuse my absence from this blog as there are no good reasons as to why I have been MIA, I can say that I am so looking forward to making this a priority from now on!

So where do I begin..... There have been weddings, senior portraits, engagement shoots and families all over the past few months that I had the pleasure of documenting.
Lets start with my favorite wedding, Shane and Loni!
This couple was married on a warm day on the warm sand as the sun was going down. The sky was pink and there were tears in their eyes as they said their I do's in front of the brides parents and sister as well as a few beach goers. I was so incredibly lucky to be there with them and document this moment for the rest of their family and friends to see.
Shane and Loni were planning on a big family barn wedding but decided to elope instead and truly make this occasion about them and their love. Not a easy decision to make but one that is made with such heavy emotion (good and bad) Their type of love is inspiring and this wedding is one I will never forget!
I will be writing a blog post about eloping and small weddings and I am hoping to have Loni give me a few tidbits of information to help out any other brides that may be interested in doing the same thing!
Say no more, here are some of my favorite images.










No comments:

Post a Comment